Carebag Medical Grade Bedpan Liner with Super Absorbent Pad, 20 Liners ~ Cleanis
- Carebag, the gift of comfort and dignity
- Premium Quality - The multi awarded Carebag Bedpan Liner has improved the life of its users since 1998
- Unsurpassed Performance - Medical grade & leak resistant. Never clean a bedpan again!
- Super Absorbent Technology - Converts up to 16oz of body fluids into a gel. No more mess!
- Eliminate Odor - Upon properly sealing the liner, unpleasant odors are trapped and suppressed!. Securely collect, transport and dispose of biological liquids, infectious or not
- Better Together - For extra absorption, you may use an additional Gelmax Super Absorbent Pad (sold separately)
- Accelerated degradation speed vs traditional Plastic! - Our proprietary OB5 additive makes Carebag the ONLY commode liner with accelerated degradation speed in an open environment* as opposed to other alternatives which take centuries to fully degrade and may leave behind harmful residues in the environment
A bedpan brings convenience to its user but who likes to clean it up after use? Rest assured, the CareBag Bedpan Liner will effectively collect and contain any body fluids and better yet: they will be turned into a gel! This is made possible thanks to the super absorbent pad provided inside each bag. When the patient is done performing body functions, the bag is to be sealed using the easy drawstring closure system and disposed of appropriately: Say goodbye to spillage, awful smell and hand cleaning of the bedpan!
Thank you for helping others
One of Cleanis' many missions is to empower people with physical, developmental, intellectual and mental health challenges to enjoy lives of dignity and purpose. The product you are currently considering has been processed at the Association for Individual Development (AID), a vocational facility in Aurora, Illinois by individuals with disabilities. The goal is to provide a safe and nurturing environment so that each participant can learn and obtain new skills at their own pace. We would like to thank you in advance for helping individuals with disabilities grow and improve their level of confidence and personal satisfaction for a paid job well done.