Neiko 03103A Reversible 1/2" Socket Drive Ratchet Handle with Quick Release ~ Neiko
- Precision machined and heat treated chrome vanadium steel is the perfect combination for hardness and torque ability for heavy duty work
- Specialized head design features 72-tooth mechanism for efficiency, strength and durability with a 5 degree swing
- Fast finger touch flip switch serves the forward and reverse function to maneuver direction of socket turn when working in tight spaces
- One touch button at head of drive secures socket into place and quickly releases without hassle to loosen or tighten
- Versatile drive is 10-inches long with a contoured grip for comfort and pairs well for home maintenance and car or truck repair
The 1 2-inch drive features a reversible function to ease control of work direction with a one finger switch. It is constructed of high quality alloy steel to withstand maximum strength for long lasting use. The total body is ten inches long with a shaped handle providing greater control and grip on the job. This tool is the perfect addition for fixing automobiles, lawn mowers, dishwasher, and many more!